Where sports, technology, and food meet. Out client’s purpose is to enhance the game day experience through in-venue mobile ordering. The App allows fans to either order concessions from the comfort of their seat and get notified when their order is ready for pick-up or to get concessions delivered directly to their sear. Our client takes pressure off long concession lines, help grow business in a profitable manner by optimizing in-venue online ordering performance and increase revenue for sports teams and concession operators.
Our client has a nationwide app executing events on a daily basis through partnerships in: Amphitheaters, Golf Courses, High Schools, International Raceways, Minor League Baseball Affiliates, MLS Soccer Clubs, NCSS Basketball Teams, NCAA Football Teams, and Youth Sport Complexes.
Our client, a venture-backed, rapidly growing, Chicago-based technology startup is seeking hungry and energetic Account Executives to join their sales team. You will help support and work cross functionally with sales leadership, marketing and operations teams. As an Account Executive, you will drive new leads as well as deliver and communicate demo and value proposition content to relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Research and qualify potential business opportunities
- Own and drive the full sales cycle and strategic directions of your territory
- Establish and grow a territory through cold calling new business
- Run demos from scheduled appointments booked by a BDR
- Consistently exceed sales objectives and quotas
- Conduct product demonstrations via web
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing structures for different package of offerings
Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience
- Experience running demos strongly preferred
- Possess extreme initiative
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Interest in sports is strongly preferred
Be one of the first to apply for this Account Executive position!
Project Manager- Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: sales, sales representative, account executive, sports, outbound calls, inside sales
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.