Are you an account executive who is looking to take the next step? Are you a high energy, driven and motivated individual looking to break into the technology industry? LaSalle Network has partnered with a large, well-respected managed print solutions provider to hire an Account Executive. For over ten years, our client has provided a unique and high-value driven enterprise service to businesses of all types. Year after year, they are voted as one of the Best Places to Work and appeared on Inc. 500/5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to ensuring long-lasting customer relationships. This position is responsible for generating revenue through strategic alliances with potential/existing customers and will identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Attain assigned sales targets
- Focus on new business development and pursue the best opportunities
- Be a true solution provider and trusted adviser to business clients
- Use technology tools to manage accounts (CRM)
- Use consultative sales skills to identify customer opportunities that lead to a value-driven solution
- Prepare and present effective presentations to decision makers and company stakeholders
- Collaborate with team members in sales and all departments to foster a culture of open communication and world-class service
Account Executive Requirements:
- 2 years of full-cycle experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a willingness to work hard to reach your goals
- A self-motivated, competitive drive with an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be hungry, have unmatched work ethic and be looking to build a successful sustaining career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
Our client offers an employee-centric culture with ongoing training and professional development opportunities. They offer a competitive compensation plan in addition to health benefits, a generous PTO plan and 401k with company match. Please apply today if this opportunity is for you!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.