Are you an Account Supervisor looking to grow your career? Are you ready to lead a team from the top down and build long-lasting relationships with clients? Do you have a passion for marketing strategy, campaign development & management, and business analysis?
Then we have the position for you! Our client, a mid-size, fully integrated ad agency here in Chicago, is looking for an Account Director to serve as the liaison between clients and the agency. They are looking for a strategic thinker with a keen understanding of the multicultural world.
Account Director Responsibilities:
- Maintain direct, day-to-day, senior level client contact
- Foster positive relationships with team and clients
- Direct the activities of account executives and account coordinators to ensure proper agency service to clients
- Analyze client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to produce full communications plans
- Devise communications strategy
- Provide strategic input and formulate innovative solutions to existing marketing and advertising problems
- Brief creative and media staff in support of account executives
- Provide creative, production, media, public relations and interactive department personnel with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups
- Present and effectively sell communications plans, concepts, media and interactive marketing plans to clients
- Keep apprised of all relevant client, industry and market developments
- Foster development and gainful employment of junior account service staff where appropriate
- Create Client Contact Reports; review important developments with relevant account executives and director of client services
- Seek out new business opportunities with new and existing clients and plays a supportive role in their development
Account Director Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Seven-plus (7+) years' of work-related experience in an advertising agency setting (multicultural preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Robust analytical thinking skills
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Experience with traditional and digital media
If you are looking for an opportunity within a dynamic organization, please apply to this Account Director role today!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related terms: Account , director , marketing , multicultural , agency , media , interactive , concept , public , relations , creative
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.