Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career? This could be just what you’re looking for! One of our clients, a global logistics firm with a fun, laid back culture in the downtown area, is looking for an Account Coordinator! As a company that offers several promotional opportunities, they are looking for driven and hard-working entry-level candidates looking to grow their career. .
As an Account Coordinator, you will be front-line support for customer and carriers, ensuring that freight is delivered internationally. You’ll have hands-on training to ensure and access to management and senior executives, but will also be given the freedom to think on your feet and problem solve.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with clients around the country for partial and full load needs
- Negotiate with clients to ensure cost effective rates
- Conduct research into cost of delivery
- Analyze potential profits of each prospective new account
- Troubleshoot any problems in transit or at point of delivery
- Communicate with the sales team to ensure client needs are met
Account Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Customer service or experience in an office setting
- Strong communication and phone skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to start a career in the logistics field while working alongside managers cross-unit!
If you are interested in this entry-level Account Coordinator position, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , entry level , entry-level , client services , client service , client servicing , account manager , account executive , account management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.