LaSalle Network is excited to be leading the hiring initiative for our client, a fast-growing company with a national presence headquartered in the Western suburbs! Based on the company’s rapid growth, there is significant opportunity for advancement and career potential! The Account Associate is the direct point of contact for the company’s clients. They will manage accounts in a fast-paced environment and promote the company’s services.
Account Associate Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients on a daily basis via phone and email
- Manage accounts from across the United States
- Enter and track client information in company system
- Expedite changes to client accounts in a time-sensitive manner
- Provide price quotes and negotiate rates
Account Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred
- ERP or CRM system required, SAP strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a business to business client-facing position
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- Must be personable, dependable, and organized
- Able to problem solve, multi-task, and work under pressure with all levels of staff in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Account Associate opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: entry level , entry-level , account manager , customer service , sales , account , bachelor , degree
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.