LaSalle Network is partnering with an organization that is looking for a highly analytical and detail-oriented Academic Technologist - Simulation Specialist to join their team. This position is a 100% remote contract role and will work closely with the academic leaders and project teams.
Academic Technologist - Simulation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements for the simulation project
- Review simulation vendors and evaluate their capabilities, features and pricing to determine which vendors are suitable for the program's needs
- Pilot at least two simulation vendors and document results to determine which vendor is best suited for the program
- Develop a comprehensive report detailing the findings and recommendation for the chosen simulation vendor
- Collaborate with our academic leaders and project teams to ensure that the simulation project meets the program's requirements
- Provide training and support to faculty and staff on the use of the simulation software
Academic Technologist - Simulation Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in healthcare, computer science, education or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in simulation development, implementation and evaluation
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of healthcare education and training
- Experience with simulation software and hardware
If you are passionate about healthcare and higher education, we would love to hear from you.
Technology Services Recruiter
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.