How would you like to be a part of a multi-billion dollar organization, with a proven track record spanning over 22 years?
Are you looking for a company that values college degrees and higher education? Do you want to work for a company that fosters success and friendly competition? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment and have what it takes to get results? If so, then please continue reading!
We are looking to hire an Academic Enrollment Executive for our client whom we have successfully supported for over 10 years. Our client located in the Rosemont area is one of the nation's largest providers of higher education and was recognized as one of the best online MBA programs in the world, ranking in the top 10 in 2012.
The Academic Enrollment Executive will join a team of talented and ambitious individuals, and will report to the director who will guide the team towards growth and advancement. Our client provides excellent training in order to ensure that representatives have the foundation to succeed. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a high-profile position within the most prosperous brand of the company. Our client offers a competitive compensation at $18/hour and the opportunity to grow in a thriving company!
Academic Enrollment Executive Responsibilities:
- Utilize phone, email, and chat correspondence to follow up with students & develop new student relationships
- Follow up on warm leads generated through advertising campaigns
- Conduct thorough client assessments to gain understanding of needs and recommend appropriate programs
- Explain features and benefits of multiple programs
- Follow up with clients throughout the admissions process
- Document daily activities into company database
Academic Enrollment Executive Requirements:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Must have flexible schedule: open to 1st and 2nd shifts as well as weekends
- 2 years of experience in an outbound call center or retail sales management position
- Demonstrated, quantifiable success in a metrics based environment
- Ability to set and achieve goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to overcome objections
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
If you are interested in this Academic Enrollment Executive opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: outbound call center , call center representative , call center , customer service, customer service representative , retail
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.