Job DescriptionOur client, a leader in the consumer products industry, is looking to hire an A2000 Production Supervisor in their New Jersey office. This is a newly created position to improve manual processes and efficiencies to grow the operations.
A2000 Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Follow and enforce all established policies, procedures and recognized practices
- Manage production planning process based on sales forecasts and within acceptable fiscal inventory guidelines
- Meet production schedules by efficiently utilizing manpower, work cell capacity and material availability
- Work cross functionally to resolve any operations-related issues
- Ability to implement process improvements and productivity improvements within the facility
A2000 Production Supervisor Requirements:
- A2000 experience required
- Previously apparel experience required, supervisory experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency with systems required
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in the A2000 Production Supervisor position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply now!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national