We have two exciting full-time opportunities with a client located in Western Suburbs of IL seeking A/R Collections Supervisors. The A/R Collections Supervisors are responsible for the overall supervision and recovery of accounts receivable from insurance carriers. The position involves detailed research and follow-up on healthcare insurance claims and the careful preparation of appeals and responses to effectively resolve the claims. If you are someone looking to use your revenue cycle talents to work and develop with an exciting team, we want to hear from you. This is a growing and dynamic environment!
A/R Collections Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise 10-15 A/R collections specialists.
- Answer patient and insurance carrier calls; prompt return and follow-up to all interactions; prompt response to requests for information
- Timely management of unpaid claims as assigned through aging reports; insurance correspondence; Clearinghouse and Rejections
- Handle complex payer denials effectively; responsible to ensure that secondary claims are sent and paid
- Monitor and reconcile claims (i.e. unbilled, denial trends, patient balance reports, credits & refunds)
- Work closely with other departments to maintain the integrity of all financial operations
A/R Collections Supervisor Requirements:
- Two to three years of experience as an A/R Collections Supervisor
- Hospital background required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong Medicare insurance background
- EPIC Software experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate well with executives and co-workers
If you are interested in this A/R Collections Supervisor opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager- Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable , follow up , collections , claims , rebill , medical collector , financial counselor , patient access , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.