Our client is looking for AR Analyst who will be responsible for providing analysis and support for various accounts receivable processes and cash flow improvement initiatives. This also includes reviewing and maintaining the aging reports, collections call, billing and cash applications. The ideal candidate will have strong accounts receivable experience in medium to large sized organization with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
AR Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze customer and AR data to identify trends, provide accurate cash flow forecasting and monitor progress against payment expectations
- Use a systematic and analytic approach to ensure lockbox/ACH/EFT activity is managed to meet or exceed receivable metrics and allow optimal cash flow
- Coordinate across departments and with internal and external customers to troubleshoot and resolve AR discrepancies
- Collection calls to customers with 90+ days outstanding balances
- Invoice creation and rebilling when necessary
- Compile data in an effort to understand, document and identify solutions for deficiencies in our current cash applications processes and system
- Reconcile cash and perform monthly close process
AR Analyst Requirements:
- Three plus years’ experience in accounts receivable capacity (B2B collections, Billing, Cash Applications) OR Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and enterprise management software programs
If you are qualified and interested in the above position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: a/r , accounts receivable , aging , discrepancies , cash , billing , invoicing , excel , accounting , clients, cash flow , rebill , customer service , b2b
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.