The top HR consulting firm in the Midwest is looking for a 401k Administrator to add to their team. Our client services over 400 companies in multiple industries spanning multiple states and is growing rapidly. They are known for their collaborative company culture and dedication to providing exceptional HR services to their clients.
401k Administrator Responsibilities:
- Serve as main advisor for clients and employees on third party 401k programs
- Provide enrollment support for all clients who adopt the company 401k
- Maintain, reconcile and transfer program deductions
- Manage master database of multi-employer 401k plan
- Responsible for keeping up with current regulations by attending seminars, training and other professional meetings
401k Administrator Requirements:
- 3+ years working directly with 401k administration or employee service
- Must have strong working knowledge in payroll contributions, distributions and 401k statements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are interested in this 401k Administrator role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , 401k admin , administrator , 401k planning , enrollment support
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.