Job DescriptionOur client, a rapidly growing transportation company, is looking to hire a Logistics Coordinator for their 3rd shift operation. If you are looking for a company that cares about its associates as well as the business at hand, you are in luck! Please read below and apply today.
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the Brokerage Division
- Build loads and coordinate deliveries from port to final destination
- Create/maintain tracking sheets to ensure up to date tracking history
- Track and trace shipments and provide ETA updates
- Oversee all aspects of shipping routes and delivery
- 2+ years of logistics experience
- TMS experience
- Familiarity with Logistics vocabulary
- Prior experience working for a third party a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently
This role requires you to be native to the northwest area of Chicago but will be primarily remote.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , logistics coordinator , supply chain , transportation #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.