Our client, located in the northern suburbs of Chicago, is seeking a 3rd Shift Production Lead to help continue their strong pattern of growth as they are building out a team. The 3rd Shift Production Lead will be responsible for overseeing production and maintenance activities from 10PM-6AM in a manufacturing plant setting. The 3rd Shift Production Lead will also include oversight of all technical skills for systems controls and plant operations.
3rd Shift Production Lead Responsibilities:
- Assist in leading the staff by delegating production line responsibilities and play a key role in providing management and leadership to improve daily KPIs
- Assist the quality, shipping, receiving and production staff on training
- Act as a hands-on leader to provide direction, development and support to direct reports through empowerment, teamwork, on-the-job assignments and continuous improvement projects
- Effectively communicate and practice safety regulations onsite
- Develop, promote, and support continuous improvement and other cross-functional initiatives
3rd Shift Production Lead Requirements:
- 2+ years in a production or operations environment
- Proven leadership experience in a plant setting
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Ability to teach, train and lead a staff from 10PM - 6AM
If you are interested in this 3rd Shift Production Lead opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: warehouse , maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , engineering , industrial , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products , QRMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.