Our client, a well-established healthcare organization is seeking a 340B Analyst to join their corporate office in the western suburbs. This 340B Analyst will be responsible for all facets of the 340B program for the health system, including audit, compliance, inventory, and process improvements.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience within a hospital and the 340B program. This 340B Analyst will work on a team of three while reporting to the Regional Manager for the 340B program.
340B Analyst Responsibilities:
- Involved in all 340B audits and ensures compliance with the 340B Drug Discount Program through an audit process
- Ensures that facilities maintain adherence to 340B Program regulations and guidelines
- Collaborates with the Pharmacy, Compliance, and 340B Oversight council to develop monthly, quarterly, and yearly audit metrics
- Reviews and refines monthly 340B cost savings reports detailing purchasing and replacement practices, as well as dispensing patterns
- Oversees all aspects of the inventory purchasing process for the applicable inpatient and outpatient pharmacies. Procures supplies, equipment, services, and merchandise; requests price quotes; facilitates purchasing proposals and contract negotiations
- Assesses opportunities for cost savings and system improvements to yield higher compliance
340B Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years of 340B program experience
- Experience as a part of a hospital and/or healthcare system
- Proficiency in Excel
- High attention to detail and committed to helping people
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
This 340B Analyst role brings with it the opportunity for growth within the company and work with organizational leadership. If you are interested in this 340B Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: excel , profitability , analysis , cost , inventory , audit , pharmacy , hospital , healthcare , 340B , compliance , reporting , pricing , price quotes , reconciliation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.