Our client, an international consumer goods company, is looking to hire a 2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor for their headquarters in the south suburbs of Chicago. Over the course of the next year, our client is expecting to double their production output and need a Warehouse Supervisor to help streamline this growth!
2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee 10 direct reports in warehouse operations, including full management, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions when needed
- Collaborate extensively with production to improve the flow of materials through shipping and receiving
- Utilize SAP and WMS to optimize warehouse activities
- Manage and assist with continuous improvement projects in the warehouse
2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
- 1+ year of managerial experience
- 3+ years of experience in shipping/receiving within a manufacturing plant
- Must bring experience with SAP or similar ERP
- Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel
If you are interested in this 2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor role and qualify per the requirements above, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: materials , consumer goods , planning , raw materials , packaging , ordering , SAP , excel , production , capacity , demand , s&op , MRP , ERP , SAP , inventory , manufacturing , distribution , warehouse , optimization , products , supply planning , supply , material planning , material , sales & operations , supply chain , operations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in supply chain, sales, administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.