Our client located in the northern suburbs, is seeking a 2nd Shift Production Lead to help continue their strong pattern of growth. The 2nd Shift Production Lead will be responsible for overseeing daily production and maintenance activities in a manufacturing plant setting. The 2nd Shift Production Lead will also include oversight of all Technical Skills for systems controls and plant operations.
2nd Shift Production Lead Responsibilities:
- Oversee a staff on the production line and play a key role in providing management and leadership to deliver business results and operational improvements
- Provide direction, leadership, development and support to direct reports through empowerment, teamwork, on-the-job assignments and continuous improvement projects
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
- Develop, promote, and support continuous improvement and other cross-functional initiatives
2nd Shift Production Lead Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or equivalent work experience
- Proven leadership experience in Operations, Maintenance, or Engineering
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Ability to teach, train and lead a staff from 2PM -10PM
If you are interested in this 2nd Shift Production Lead opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: warehouse , maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , engineering , industrial , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products , QRMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.