A trusted global third-party logistics provider within downtown Chicago is in search of a Third Shift Peak Support Office Coordinator to provide operational support for local operations department. This company has been recognized for their efficiency and courtesy, friendless and professional service of staff, enviable record of customer service, and their empowering business growth for 15 years
In recent months, this organization has made a tremendous push to hire talent from some of the nation’s fastest growing and most innovative companies. The ideal candidate for this Third Shift Peak Support Office Coordinator role will have adaptability, multitasking ability, and a sense of urgency. In this position, you will facilitate any questions and concerns that may arise from the client and/or drivers.
Third Shift Peak Support Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Attend scheduled training workshops to get acclimated with season project, in-office operational framework, and standardized processes
- Develop an understanding of the partnerships & peak season operations from a regional and
- national perspective
- Meet with in-office managers and veterans to gain an understanding of the peak project
- Assist with daily operations in AO and work with teammates to ensure coverage for all assigned tasks
- Proactively confirm (via call or text) scheduled drivers are fully aware the importance of timeliness & scope of assigned route
- Check drivers in as they arrive, manage trailer assignment with other counterparts, and ensure a fluid dispatching operation
- Promote individual driver usage of Vector (driver tracking smart phone application)
- Assist with system support, daily reconciliation efforts, and driver scheduling
- Develop rapport with drivers to ensure compliance and optimal carrier performance
Third Shift Peak Support Office Coordinator Requirements:
- Ability to build strong relationships, internally and externally, and be a contributing team player
- Entrepreneurial & competitive spirit, passion, and self-motivation
- Confident decision-making skills, problem solving ability, and issue and conflict resolution
- Adaptability, multitasking ability, and sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Organization and a strong attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable, fleet-footed
- Customer service skills
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations & constantly table effective solutions
- Ability to take direction and appreciate constructive feedback
- Accountability, integrity, and honesty
The strength of this logistics company is their people. If you are interested in this Third Shift Peak Support Office Coordinator and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: office coordinator , customer service agent , logistics , high volume , dispatcher , shipper , carrier , freight , operations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.