Our client is looking for a 2nd Shift Patient Access Specialist who will be performing registration and admission functions to provide information to maximize reimbursement, achieve collection ratios, and meet account receivable goals.
2nd Shift Patient Access Specialist Responsibilities:
- Enter patient demographic and insurance information in system
- Provide information and assistance to patients to ensure they understand the Financial Assistance policy and application process
- Ensure that financial protocols and requirements are met while providing access to service at health system facilities by reviewing account documentation
- Perform cash collection functions (co-pay), admission, and discharge and transfer functions
- Maintain and apply current knowledge of insurance requirements when verifying eligibility and confirms authorization is secured prior to forwarding patients to service delivery areas; escalates unsecure financial accounts to management
2nd Shift Patient Access Specialist Requirements:
- Must be able to work from 3:00PM - 11:00PM Monday-Friday
- Previous experience within the past 3 years in hospital admissions, business office and/or physician’s office with knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
If you are qualified and interested in 2nd Shift Patient Access Specialist position please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.