LaSalle Network is hiring for a 2nd Shift Order Processor at a well-known company in the Northwestern suburbs. If you are a driven individual that wants to be a part of a dynamic company that offers opportunity for development and a great work-life balance, please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest.
2nd Shift Order Processor Responsibilities:
- Manage and enter orders, resolve any issues with the order as needed
- Ensure accurate processing of all documents in accordance with Service Level Agreement and rapid timely response to meet the Service Level Agreement of document processing
- Ensure great customer service by processing documents accurately according to the Service Level Agreements and consistently providing professional service by continuing to have prompt response times
- Rise to the challenges and changes of document processing along with maintain a positive, professional work ethic
2nd Shift Order Processor Requirements:
- One year experience in a fast-paced office environment
- A college degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Strong typing and Data Entry and typing skills required
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities and handling several tasks at one time
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
If you meet the minimum requirements, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: data entry, customer service, order management, excel, detail oriented, order processing, administrative, inquiries, reporting, strong communication skills, teamwork
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.