LaSalle Network is currently seeking a 2nd Shift Logistics Coordinator for our client, a billion-dollar global leader in the manufacturing industry. If you are technically inclined, have experience providing technical support via phone, or have strong hands on technical experience please review this exciting opportunity.
2nd Shift Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage existing client relationships
- Receive client correspondence via phone and email
- Coordinate and confirm shipments for client accounts
- Communication with sales and other internal departments regarding the tracking of shipments
- Resolve client issues and complaints
- Run client invoicing
- Other duties as assigned
2nd Shift Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- Two years of recent Export Logistics experience required
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Must be personable, dependable and organized
- Able to problem solve, multi-task, and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Oracle preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in the 2nd Shift Logistics Coordinator opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: shipping , receiving , supply chain , logistics , customer service , transportation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.