LaSalle Network is hiring 2nd Shift Fraud Recovery Specialists at a well-known company in the Northwestern suburbs. If you are a driven individual that wants to be a part of a dynamic company that offers opportunity for development and a great work-life balance, please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest!
2nd Shift Fraud Recovery Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist in fraud investigations by reviewing accounts and transactions, detecting fraud trends; recommend anti-fraud processes and system enhancements and work with peers and leadership by communicating the fraud trends and sharing ideas and information
- Knowledge of credit card processing, e-commerce, and/or payment fraud prevention techniques preferred
- Ability to resolve complex issues with limited supervision
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a variety of projects and multi-task
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, customer service skills & interpersonal skills
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested Manage and enter orders, issue resolution and typical receptionist duties
- Ensure accurate processing of all documents in accordance with Service Level Agreement and rapid timely
2nd Shift Fraud Recovery Specialist Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of fraud prevention or fraud investigation experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Successful completion background check
- Requires 2nd shift-work, including weekends, non-business hours and holidays
- Abide strictly by the company data protection policies
- Strong internet research, Microsoft Office, and overall PC skills
- College degree required or appropriate work experience
- Spanish language skills a plus
If you meet the minimum requirements, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: fraud recovery specialist , fraud recovery , fraud investigation , anti-fraud processes
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.