LaSalle Network is currently working with a Major hospital out in the western suburbs! They are looking to hire on additional employees for a data entry position. If you want to get your foot in the door within the medical space, this administrative position will do just that!
- Manage up to 100+ orders and requests per hour into a shared system.
- Routing the documents to the specified location.
- Administrative tasks such as: Scanning, copying, faxing.
- Ensure accurate processing of documentation while updating the files within a timely manner.
- Ability to extract important information from documents to determine the urgency and importance of the information.
- **This position is 2nd shift, you must be available to work from 3:30 pm- 12:00 am**
Qualifications of Bilingual Medical Scheduler:
- At least, 1+ years of experience within a healthcare capacity. call center representative, patient access representative, patient service representative, medical scheduler, medical assistant, or medical receptionist
- Must be able to multitask
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute with 90% or greater accuracy
- Familiarity with EPIC or EMR databases is a plus.
If this is something you are interested, and qualified, in please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Recruiter, Office and Customer Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.