We are currently seeking 2nd Shift Customer Service Representative in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. Our client is looking for sharp, motivated and flexible individuals who are looking to gain experience and get a foot in the door with a thriving well known company.
2nd Shift Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service and within a fast-paced environment
- Answer phone calls, reply to emails and resolve customer issues
- Independently manage the needs of customers
- Update account information in a comprehensive database
- Maintain quotas, goals and metrics
- Accurately notate and determine issues with customers and their inquiries
2nd Shift Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- One year of recent communication via phone in a sales, telemarketing, or customer service environment
- Ability to work well independently and also contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
If you are interested in the 2nd Shift Customer Service Representative position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Key Words and Related Terms: customer service , 2nd shift , sales , telemarketing ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.