Our client in the Western Suburbs is looking for Entry Level 2nd/3rd Shift Customer Service Representatives to join their growing team! The ideal candidate for the role would be passionate about customer service with the ability to troubleshoot issues from start to finish!
2nd/3rd Shift Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Handle 20-40 inbound calls, chats and emails daily
- Troubleshoot entry level technology issues
- Accurately document customer conversations/concerns in an internal database
2nd/3rd Shift Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of experience in a Customer Service environment
- Ability to multitask and think quickly in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent written and oral communication
If you are interested in the 2nd/3rd Shift Customer Service Representative position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.