LaSalle Network is hiring for a 2nd Shift Client Liaison at a well-known company in the Western suburbs of Chicago. If you are a driven individual that wants to be a part of a dynamic company that offers opportunity for development and a great work culture, please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest!
2nd Shift Client Liaison Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming client calls and assist with professionalism
- Resolve policy holder requests and questions
- Confirm the needs of the policyholder and extension requests
- Ensure accurate processing of all documents in with a timely response
- Update the internal database and maintain accurate records within spreadsheets
- Rise to the challenges and changes of document processing along with maintain a positive, professional work ethic
2nd Shift Client Liaison Requirements:
- One year experience in a fast-paced office environment
- A college degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Strong typing and data entry and typing skills required
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities and handling several tasks at one time
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
If you are interested in this 2nd Shift Client Liaison position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , client liaison , administrative , 2nd shift , data entry
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.