Our client, an up-and-coming food and beverage company with a plant located in Waukegan, IL is looking for a 2nd and 3rd Shift Lead Mechanic to oversee the electrical and mechanical maintenance team. The 2nd and 3rd Shift Lead Mechanic will be hands-on, will lead by example and will delegate when appropriate.
2nd and 3rd Shift Lead Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Oversee the team of mechanics, anywhere from 15 - 20 techs per shift
- Maintain factory equipment and other industrial machinery
- Install, dismantle, repair, reassemble, and move machinery in manufacturing facility
- Manage standard maintenance tools and shop equipment
- Work with leadership to develop long-standing solutions
2nd and 3rd Shift Lead Mechanic Requirements:
- 3 years of experience as a mechanic with blending or filling machines and equipment repair
- Comfortable working 2nd or 3rd shift
- Familiarity with pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, bearings, chains and belting
- Basic familiarity with volt meters, amp probes, AC/DC motors and control systems troubleshooting
- Experience in machine shop with welding and fabrication
- 1+ year of leadership experience in a maintenance capacity
If you are interested in this 2nd and 3rd Shift Lead Mechanic opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: production , supply chain ,supervisor , tracking , process improvement , Business , Economics , business , food and beverage, global, pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , operation , plant, manufacturing , supply , planning , production , supervisor , manager , lead , mechanic , maintenance , electrical , mechanical , production engineer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.