Our client, located in the northwestern suburbs, is looking for experienced and reliable 2nd/3rd Shift Call Center Representatives to bring on board due to our clients rapid growth. If you are looking to join a growing team and have strong/stable customer service experience, please apply now!
The 2nd/3rd Shift Call Center Representative position offers steady and reliable hourly pay with opportunity for professional growth and development. If you have proven experience exceeding set goals, working in a fast paced call center environment, and are looking for a great opportunity to apply your skills, please keep reading!
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries via inbound calls and email
- Contact existing customers to address questions or to follow up on issues or concerns
- Provide a high level of service to callers to ensure they understand products and services
Call Center Requirements:
- One year in a high-volume call center environment preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed set goals
- Strong PC proficiency and the ability to pass pre-employment skill assessments
- Great phone skills with an engaging personality that fosters building client relationships
- HS Diploma or GED at minimum
If you are interested in this 2nd/3rd Shift Call Center Representative opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.